[Question] Email Setup for Android devices.
How to setup my email on any Android devices? Can you tell me how to configure the settings?
The following guide should help you configure our Email service for Android devices. Please note that this guide only works for our Email service. If you have an Email service from a third party you will have to contact them for instructions. (or maybe there is another thread in this forum for that.)
1. From the home screen on your device, tap the Settings icon.
2. Go to the Mail section, and Add a new account. Next, in the Incoming Settings section select IMAP from the drop down menu and enter your email address, and password. In the IMAP server field, enter:
IMAP Settings - Incoming email server:
IMAP server: client.hello.technology
- Enable SSL
- Server port: 993
3. Next, in the Outgoing Server Settings section, in the SMTP server field, enter:
SMTP Settings -
Outgoing email server: mail.hello.technology
- Enable SSL
- Sever port: 465
4. In the last screen, give your newly created account a name and then select Finish Setup.
This process is always tricky. If you run into any issues, please contact
and someone will guide you through and make sure you get it all right.
If you have any issues please email
. Someone in our team will be ready to help.
Admin Hello Interent
- Domain registration service
How about setting up emails using Outlook?
Account type: IMAP
Use SSL: Yes (for both incoming and outgoing)
incoming Server name: client.hello.technology
outgoing Server name: mail.hello.technology
With the same settings as above for everything else.
This should get you set and ready in Outlook!
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!
[Question] Email password
How to setup my domain email
Can I use email service for bulk email.
Email address cant send and received not working?
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2020 Hello Internet Forum