• Sanzida Aktrr
    I am new here. I want to know if any domain expire, how long it will remain in deletation period ?
  • Syamraj K
    Ideally among other providers, Almost for 30 days after the expiration date the domain will be available for renewal during a grace period. We may need to get a second opinion from Admin for Hello.Com
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Hello Sanzida
    The ideal time period of deletion of domain is almost a month(30 days) at most of the sites. But at Hello.co I think @Admin can answer this one better.
    Regards,
    M Noman Ajmal
  • Ghelyn B
    As far as I know, for gTLD domain names, you have 30 days to renew a domain after expiry. After 30days, it will go to redemption period, where you can still renew the domain but you need to talk to the admin of the registrar and there will be extra charge. If you haven't renew the domain after the redemption period, it will then go to pendingDelete. In this phase, the only thing we can do is wait for the domain to be available again for registration.
  • Tuan
    Hey, I had some gTLD domains (.com, .net, .org). Usually it takes 80-120 days from the moment of expiration for the domain to be released to general availability. If your domain is already in redemption, but you do not want to pay the high fee, you may consider backordering services to make sure that noone registers it before you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment