• Kemi Ojo
    Hi guys,

How do I set-up a reseller account on Hello?

• Syamraj K
    I don't think Hello.Com offer a reseller account; however it's worth giving a try by contacting the support directly.
  • M Noman AjmalAccepted Answer
    Hello Kemi
    I also believe Hello.co does not offer a re seller account as there is no information regarding this available on there site.
    Please contact for more information as they can guide you better

Regards,
    M Noman Ajmal
  • SRami
    Hello Kemi,

I haven't found any information on the Hello.co website regarding your question about reseller account but you could try contacting the support directly and ask them and they will be able to give you a better answer.

Regards,
    Rami
  • breakaway
    Yeah, it seems Hello Internet does not offer a reseller account for reselling domains. However, you could resell your domains in any other sites like Ebay, among others. There are also websites and any other locations where you could set up an account and start listing your domains for sale. I am not familiar with the specific sites for this service and I am also not too sure of the legitimacy and efficiency of those sites. Best to pick the credible ones where you could resell. Let us know if you gave it a go. Have a good one Kemi!
  • Eric Clifford
    I dont think there are reseller account here in hello @Kemi Ojo.
  • Kemi Ojo
    Thanks everyone. :) I did not see anything about reseller account on their website either. Will contact the email support. Thanks
  • Gerardo Aristizabal
    Hi Kemi!

Thank you for your question. We do not offer a Reseller program. Our product focus is on improving the tools available for web page managers, and not for wholesale buyers. You can still buy as many domains and products as you want from us, and manage/assign them to your customers, but I can´t guarantee that the tools you´ll find in the control panel will be the best for reselling purposes. There are some registrars that specialize in Reseller services like TUCOWS and ENOM. I would suggest that you check them out if you are looking to establish a domain reseller service.

Have a great day!

Gerardo
    Hello Internet
    www.hello.co - Domain registration service
  • Rabia Riaz
    Hello.co has not yet start offering Reseller accounts. And for this I have started a discussion, please all of your join it and let others know about it:
    http://forum.hello.co/discussion/347/getting-hosting-from-httpswww-hello-cohosting
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)