• Bappy
    I have uploaded my website in my hosting site. But it Doesn’t work correctly. It’s show “ Coming soon ” page. But there is nothing come except this 'coming soon' page. I can’t understand what is the problem actually.

Someone help me please….!
  • iivaskovic
    Hello Bappy,

can you please check if there exist index.html page in web page root folder. If you can find it, you have to rename it or move it.
  • Eric Clifford
    Hi @Bappy. You may need to delete the placeholder index.html file that is already in that directory.
  • SRami
    Hello @Bappy

As previously mentioned you should check the placeholder index.html file in web page root folder and it might solve your problem by removing/deleting it.

Regards,
    Rami
  • Bappy
    ok, Thanks Every One.
  • Olivia
    Hi Bappy, I second the above recommendations. Deleting the placeholder index.html file in the directory where you have uploaded your web content might do the trick. Web content should be placed under the public_html folder. Hope your issue is solved. Let us know what happens. Good luck Bappy.
  • Rabia Riaz
    Ya sometimes people overlook public_html folder which causes great issue.
  • Bappy
    Yes, I check it and my problem is solved now. The problem was Index.html . I didn't delete this. After deleting this my problem is solved
  • Bappy
    Thank you every one for support me
  • Olivia
    Hi Bappy! Thanks for sharing with us how the issue was solved. I am glad that it has been fixed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)