• jake81
    How much is the fee if I want to add an Email to the hosting services I'll avail at Hello?
  • Victor
    $12.00 USD per year, 1 email
    $24.00 USD per year, 2 email
    $36.00 USD per year, 3 email

For a total amount, go to https://www.hello.co/Hosting and click in "+Add Email Service - Optional"
  • jake81
    Hi Victor. Thank you for your response! Still thinking if I'd be getting a new email address added but looks like I will as the add-on fee is very cheap. Really happy with Hello's pricing and easy system. Will surely update you guys on how it went. Thanks a lot. Have a good one Victor.
  • Hamda
    Hello,

Thank you Victor.
  • Eric Clifford
    Hi, I am also interested. But still deciding. Your review would definitely be of good help.
  • Eric Clifford
    Hi, please do update. I am also thinking but undecided yet. Your review will be of a big help surely. Though I am quite impress how nice the features are if i push this through. Thanks.
  • Eric Clifford
    Hi, please do update. I am also thinking but undecided yet. Your review will be of a big help surely. Though I am quite impress how nice the features are if i push this through. Thanks
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Hi Jake
    All the rates are specified at Hello.co . You can go and check the site for that at a link which @Victor shared. If you want multiple emails then simple click add and calculate the price.
    Regards,
    M Noman Ajmal
  • Rabia Riaz
    Hey Jake,
    it's good that victor had shared those packages in detail. And you can see that they are really very affordable:
    $12.00 USD per year, 1 email
    $24.00 USD per year, 2 email
    $36.00 USD per year, 3 email

Eric, I think you should not spend too much time thinking to choose. Instead, I would say that Eric, Hamda, and Jake you all should go and get those package ASAP!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)