• Victoria
    I have been busy and haven't really had a chance to start working on my site. I finally have a chance and start posting a simple welcome page, but then I find this domain WILL NOT resolve.

Thinking maybe I just had an error, I tried to connect directly to the IP address, but THAT causes a redirect to this address: /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi and then goes on to tell me:

SORRY!
    If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: [% data.contactemail %]
    It is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
    The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

There has been a server misconfiguration.
    You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.

The site may have moved to a different server.
    The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server.

vmjmfiyzor2lzr0m.png

I have tried to do redirects using CNAME and A records. I have tried to use Subdomains. None of this is working.

I have paid for this hosted site and I need it working! Please fix whatever is not working.
    freecodecamp.nyc
  • Admin
    Hi Victoria!

Will follow up over email. Someone from our tech team help with your setup.

Admin
    Hello.co
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube