• Ruben
    Hello!
    The last couple of times I hand registered names at Hello.co, I was billed (Paypal) but the domains were not registered. Nor were they put under "pending"... Simply theu did not show up in my dashboard at all. I had to email support to ask for the names to be registered (manually I suspect), which they were a few hours later.
    I would like you to clarify if this may have been a temporary "glitch" of the system or connection or if this is the new procedure for domain registration at Hello.co: no imediate or automatic registrations.
    Thanks!
  • Admin
    Hola Ruben!

Normally domains get processed immediately. In some certain cases, a maintenance at our side or at the registry may delay a domain registration but this is rare. Very rare.

Have a great day!

Admin
    Hello Internet
    www.hello.co
  • poliq
    Mostly, the procedure remains the same for domain registration when you are going to register domain name with any domain registrar. First, let's have a look at things which are required before domain registration:

Select domain name and TLD which you will have to register.
    Check that particular domain name has registered by any other or not, if not then go with next thing.
    Do you want to keep whois record of domain private or public?
    Keep ready name and contact information with you.
    Now, checkout the steps which are going to follow while domain registration:

Select domain registrar with who you will have to register domain.
    Enter the domain name & tld which you have decided to register.
    Select validity of domain via sleeting year/month.
    Click on 'add to cart' or 'buy now' option to make payment.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)