How can I manage forwarding for my email
I need to access the forwading options for my email account. How do I do that?
To manage forwarding you need to log into your email from the webmail access:
Look for the settings option (top right), and look for the last option in the horizontal menu.
There you can add the destination addresses for forwarding email.
Mark the option: Keep copies of original messages
If you still want the emails to be in your inbox after forwarding.
Alternative solution for some Email accounts:
!!!Only try this if the steps above did not work!!!
For some email accounts you can do the forwarding from the Email Management Control panel at
1. Log into your admin account at
2. Click on your domain in the left tab, Active section.
3. Look for the Services tab and for the Email blurb
4. Click on Manage Accounts
5. A new tab will open to manage your email service.
6. Click on Mailboxes
7. Click on the Mailbox you want to setup
8. The Third Tab will have Forwarding/AutoReply, click on that tab
9. Check: Forward Email to
10. Enter the destination emails.
If you want forwarded emails to stay in your account, check: Save copies of forwarded email
That should be it!
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!
EMail Forwarding Function Appears Broken
Able To Send Email But Unable To Receive The Email In VPS Instance
[Question] Email Setup for Android devices.
Email sending limit exhausted
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2018 Hello Internet Forum