• Saurabh Vij
    Hello,

Do we also have email hosting service at hello.co ? I am looking at buying the webhosting and domain services and thought of going for a professional email service as well. Please advise.
  • JayR
    Hi Saurabh,

Yes Hello Internet offers email hosting service. Please check out our link https://www.hello.co/EMail for further information.

Best Regards,
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Hello Suarabh

Hello.co does offer email hosting service. It is important to mention that email hosting service is different from website hosting service. You have to purchase them separately. Please visit Hello.co for more information.

Regards,
    M Noman Ajmal
  • SRami
    Hi Saurabh Vij,

Hello.co offers email hosting service for an extra fee of 7,77$ per year and you will benefit of 25 GB of storage , daily backups and 50 Mb attachment.

You can read the full details here : Email Hosting

Regards,
    SRami
  • Gerardo Aristizabal
    Hi Saurabh!

Yes! Hello.co offers email service. This Email service is offered as a standalone service and is not bundled or included in the Shared Hosting service.

The reason for this, is that an email service that runs from a Shared Hosting account has a lot of stability, capacity and deliverability issues. I guess this can all be related to the fact that Shared Hosting services are limited as has been discussed here:

http://forum.hello.co/discussion/comment/369#Post_369

My recommendation is that you never use a Shared Hosting for a corporate email. I have done this in the past and it is a nightmare.

Setting up an email service at your side is also a complicated task. Dealing with Antivirus, Antispam, Deliverability, etc. may take a lot of your time.

Our Email service runs on a standalone independent infrastructure and offers 25GB per Email account, and attachments of up to 50MB. You can buy as many accounts as you need. At the time of this post standard pricing for email accounts is 12USD per account per year. This is pretty good compared to services like Google┬┤s and Microsoft┬┤s that may charge you up to $60 per year.

There is a section in our site just for email at:

www.hello.co/email

Service is compatible with all email clients and offers Webmail access.
    We continue to implement a bunch of cool features we hope will make our service stand out.

Gerardo Aristizabal
    Hello Internet
    Domain registration service - Hello.co
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)