• Kemi Ojo
    Hi guys,

I have gone through Hello.co and I have seen how awesome their services are. However, I need guys who are already using them to share their experiences with me. Please give me some reasons why I should host my website with Hello.co . Kindly share me with your site url hosted on Hello Internet

Thanks in advance.

• Jackie
    Aside from their awesome services, the Hello.co is also very user friendly. You may want to check this link https://www.hello.co/Knowledgebase for more details of the site.
  • SRamiAccepted Answer
    Hi @Kemi Ojo

Hello.co offers a great options for the services that they provide at affordable prices. If you don't find what your need you can contact their customer service and they might be able to offer you a personal quote and when ever you need any help the support team stands at your disposal to try and sort out any trouble you got your self into.

Regards,
    Rami
  • Sanzida Aktrr
    Agreed with @SRami
  • Sudipta
    Hi Kemi, Hello.co offers a great service. Also according to their refund policy,
    if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 120 hours from the purchase date, Hello will fully refund the cost of your order.
  • jake81
    Actually, using Hello and availing of their services is very easy, especially for the not so expert ones like me. :) And yeah, the refund policy is pretty cool too. It's great to have this offering as you can already gain some reassurance knowing that they are strongly confident that their wonderful products can definitely deliver. The best part of Hello is their Support Team. They are very polite and friendly and you can really feel their sincerity communicating with them which is awesome!
  • Kemi Ojo
    I like the refund policy feature... awesome. Thanks
  • Kemi Ojo
    Non-technical...iLove! Thanks Jake
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)