How can I configure a domain at Hello to work with WIX?
I have a stite that I built using WIX and I am trying to configure my domain to point to my WIX site. Can anyone help with instructions?
M Noman Ajmal
Regarding this, I found a link that might help. I am not sure but you may refer to it. Here is the link:
Rest you can contact
I hope this helps
M Noman Ajmal
M Noman Ajmal
Noman´s coment is correct for the specific case mentioned in that thread. Let´s see a more detailed explanation of what is needed. If you have a site that you developed in WIX (
), there are several steps that will allow you to connect your domain at
1. First step is to upgrade to a Premium plan. If you don´t have a Premium plan, WIX does not allow you to configure a domain for the site. (An option would be to configure through a redirection but it is not the most solid configuration. If you want to explore this, email us and we´ll give you some help -
2. Add a domain to your account at WIX
"Go to the Domains page and click Connect a domain you already own.
If you already have a domain in your account, click + Add Domain, and then click Connect a domain you already own. If you have already added your domain to your Wix account skip this.
Click Connect and select the site you want to connect your domain to and click Next.
Note: You may not see this step if you have already connected a domain.
Enter the domain name.
Click the drop-down menu under Where did you buy your domain?.
Select "Other" as your domain host and click Next.
3. You now need to configure the DNS records that WIX instructs.
Please follow the step-by-step instructions to query the DNS records you need to configure in the
panel. Click Next until you find this information.
4. Once you have this information, which will probably be something like:
Where xx is a number WIX uses internally, you need to configure the DNS records at the
panel for the domain.
Follow these steps:
- Log into:
with you Usermane (email you used to sign up) and password
- Click on the My Account button at the uppler left corner and look for the domain you want to configure in the Active section. Click on your domain.
- A screen with the management section for your domain will open. Look for the CONFIGURE DNS section and open it. It is the second section after the SERVICES SECTION.
- The first tab will say NAME SERVERS, that is the one we need to edit.
Delete any records that appear here and add the ones WIX gave you as per the process above. Then click SAVE CHANGES.
Note! If you are using our Email service or if you are using our DNS service the Email and/or the previous DNS records will stop working. This process delegates all the configuration of the domain to the WIX platform. If you are using our DNS for something or if you are using our Email service, please contact us for assistance. You can email:
Admin Hello Internet
Domain registration service -
WOW! You made the perfect comment.
It is very helpful
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!
How can I configure my domain to work with Squarespace?
How do I configure a domain redirection or 301 redirection from http to www ?
How can I configure Apple mail for my email account at Hello?
How can I configure a site to work with Weebly
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2020 Hello Internet Forum