• Syamraj K
    Any one out here have experience with using Commission Junction ? If yes, let me know their requirements for approving your application.
  • Eric Clifford
    Hi @Syamraj K, It is now called CJ Affiliate.If your a beginner, you can simply sign-up for free here.. Once you are signed up, complete your profile to ensure you get fast approval for any affiliate program via CJ. Now, click on get links and you can either search for your target affiliate program via Advertiser list.

One thing which I like about Commission Junction is you can easily select product based on different niche. Especially if you are one of those who are running different niche blog, you can pick niche based product which you can put into your blog and make huge commission.

I hope this helps.
  • Syamraj K
    I understand, but I am wondering if they have a specific requirement for the Traffic, PA & DA, or anything similar that they use for Judging during the application screening,
  • Eric Clifford
    @Syamraj K Well, you should maybe email them for that. I'm sure they will respond right away.
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Hello Syamraj
    Common Junction now is called CJ Affiliate as state by Eric Clifford. And I believe Eric's answer covers everything and does not need further explanation :-)

Regards,
    M Noman Ajmal
  • Rabia Riaz
    So you are doing affiliate marketing. Yes, tell me what help you need in this task.
  • jake81
    I'm not sure too if there are PA, DA and other ranking requirements but your site should be optimized and make sure that you have great content too that is already existing before applying to become an affiliate.
  • Alyssa
    To my knowledge, every site is reviewed on a case by case basis so there isn't an exact number we can give you. Be sure that your site is SEO friendly.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)

More Discussions