• Alyssa
    What tools do you all love to use to create stunning websites?
  • Ghelyn B
    I always use WordPress with Divi Theme. You can create multiple pages all in page! :) Very SEO friendly and easy to use!
  • Syamraj K
    My Personal Choice is to go with WordPress along with WooCart / Bigbazaar / Flatsome theme. Excellent choice for creating stunning eCommerce Sites.
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Hello Alyssa
    My personal choice is wordpress just like Syamraj and Ghelyn but instead of Woocart/Divi or other themes that they mentioned, I like to work with Pursuit. Its an excellent choice for technological sites.
    Regards,
    M Noman Ajmal
  • Eric Clifford
    Hi @Alyssa. There are a lot of tools to choose from actually. It will all depend on what your comfortable at, Paid and Free. Check out this site: REDACTED
  • mari
    Loving this thread! I have a website in Wordpress and since I am developing it now, I'll definitely check the tools you've mentioned above. Would love to experience using tools that could help me speed up some process. Thank you very much for starting this topic @Alyssa.
  • Faisal Asghar
    Hi @Alyssa
    My favorite tool for designing a website is Adobe Muse. You can design your website from scratch using the simple drag and drop tools provided by Adobe Muse. It lets you create virtually any design you can imagine.
  • SRami
    Hello @Alyssa

I personally go with a professional web designer and I use the Adobe suit my self for this kind of jobs. It is easy to learn and work with after you learn the basics of it. Personalized websites are the best for a professional business.

Regards,
    Rami
  • Alyssa
    Thanks for all of your feedback! This will really help in the planning of my new site.
  • Kemi Ojo
    Hi Alyssa, I use WordPress with VC, it makes it easy for me to build my landing pages. However, sometimes, I develop a minimal one page website with HTML5 and CSS.
  • Rabia Riaz
    I would like to mention you that you should use WordPress as it's one of the most user-friendly CMS or content management system out there.

Moreover, if you wana learn how to use wordpress then follow this link:
    http://www.wpbeginner.com/

Or if you need help then let me know I will work for you!
  • Humprey
    WordPress and Divi theme is a perfect match.
  • mohamed
    i use also Divi builder & wordpress and i like this website :
    REDACTED
    that can offer divi + wordpress in an automated way few steps to setup your website
  • Sudipta
    Hi everyone, Thank you for sharing your experiences. Great to know more about various themes for creating a great website. :)
  • Rabia Riaz
    If you have difficulty then you can choose Wix, Web, and Weebly as your tool to design a website of your own!
  • Sanzida Aktrr
    My personal choice is wordpress and it will all depend on your wish both of Paid and Free. Check out this site: REDACTED.
  • Alyssa
    Thank you everyone!
  • Frank888
    Great thread! Custom website design is a process of creation a unique web page. Personally I like this way more than template web design. By the way, there are modern projects that focus on new directions in website building like REDACTED. They may seem to look pretty simple, but they are supposed to become popular and attract a big audience. Also such projects suggest a fresh idea for web masters and can help to create a custom website design.
  • poliq
    Very useful thead, thanks a lot
  • Solange
    To use ready-made templates like Wordpress is silly, it's much better to create your own in Adobe and then to make a ready site out of it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)