• RossSmith
    Hey,

i'm interested in building a website. i'm a beginner and
    i don't have any experience in coding.
    i heard about free website builders but i don't know anything about it.
    it would be great if you guys could help me and tell me about different free website builders.
  • Alex Whitaker
    There are many website development tools you can use to build a site. Check out the following:-

Desktop WYSIWYG editors
    1. CoffeeCup
    2. Page Breeze
    3. Kompozer

Software you can install
    1. Concrete5
    2. WordPress

These are set up so you do not have to have any coding experience and there are tons of tutorials on how to use them as well.

Also you can refer to similar question answered by Syamraj K. Here is the link http://forum.hello.co/discussion/comment/418
  • Eric Clifford
    Hi @RossSmith,

1. Wix-If you’re looking for easy-to-use and at the same time advanced drag&drop website editor, huge collection of professional looking websites templates and lots of templates categories to choose from.
    2. Weebly-exists for a pretty long time on website builders market and knows what to offer its users.
    3. Site123-the easiest, the simplest and the fastest website builder. It will allow you to create a free SEO friendly website on subdomain.
    4. Wordpress
    5. Blogger

I hope it helps.
  • Alyssa
    Hi Ross,

Here are a few:

WordPress
    SquareSpace
    Wix
    Weebly
    Jimdo
    Pixpa
    Virb
    Blogger
  • Olivia
    There are plenty of free website builders available. It actually depends on individual preferences. Wix somewhat resembles Weebly, but I find using Weebly more straightforward. Blogger is good, but looks like Wordpress has much better setup options and more people prefer using this. Squarespace is also a wonderful choice. Weebly has amazing support team on the other hand. They have different customization options, several types of styles and intuitive designs. You may navigate these free website builders yourself or you can get Weebly via Hello's domain or hosting packages at www.hello.co :)
  • Hamda
    Hello,

Thank you all for your help.
  • Frank888
    Personally I used Wix and haven't regretted my choice. My site is perfectly viewed on any mobile device and has a beautiful design. I hope this information will be useful for you. Good luck!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)