• Tuan
    I mean: what do I need to have a fully-fledged website? For example for e-commerce. I need it to be fast, secure, with 100% uptime.
  • Syamraj K
    Tuan, Ecommerce Site Requires a Vast Variety of Security Measures & Optimizations to make it fully functional.

From your question, I understand that you are new to eCommerce; being in the initial stage its better to go with an establishing eCommerce Platform like Shopify or Bigcommerce. That ensures the Security & Stability for your startup. You would also need to get an SSL & PCI Compliance (which comes with major platforms normally) in-order run a successful store.

Despite all these, there isn't any eCommerce Platform or Hosting Service that would offer you 100% Up-time. For that you may want to Buy your own Server and Maintain it. Best possible options available would be the ones that give 99.99% Up-time.
  • M Noman Ajmal
    I agree with Syamraj that you need get SSL & PCI compliance in order to run a successful store.
  • Rabia Riaz
    There are many things to consider when we say "Online presence".
    If you have a simple few pages website or a bigger e-commerce website with thousands of pages.
    Few basic things I would like to mention here:
    1. Website with No Errors in it.
    2. 100% secure with SSL.
    3. 100% Uptime and with good caching ability.
    4. SEO Optimized, SSL, Speed, and 0% web errors are key elements other than content, metas, and semantics.
    5. Social Presence and social accounts linked to your website.

But there are some other options as well. But above are those which I know works.
  • breakaway
    I am not a total expert in this field but creating an online presence involves a lot of factors. Having an ideal domain that matches and is relevant to what you offer is a good, initial step. A website that is intuitive, optimized, user friendly with amazing content will definitely help your online presence too. If you're into ecommerce then it is ideal that your site is secured with SSL certification. Optimizing your website with blogs and articles, as well as increasing your exposure via the different social media platforms will also increase your online presence. Best to get a good domain from www.hello.co and start creating a user-friendly website from there. Good luck Tuan!
  • Eric Clifford
    Hi @Tuan, First and foremost, it’s important that you understand what your business goals are – both short-term and long-term. As you start to build and grow your online presence, you should be constantly asking yourself how each of your online efforts are helping you take a step towards your business goals. Second, Your website is your hub: a centralized place where people can go to learn more about what you have to offer, contact you, and interact and engage with your content, Build a solid platform. Things like a clear message (what your business is all about), easy-to-use navigation, an opt in giveaway (so you can start building your email list), a contact page, an about page, and some type of valuable content are required. Third Be social. Start building relationships, If no one knows you, then presumably they won’t be looking for you on your website, on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on and its the Fourth. And Fifth, keep track. Being able to track your online presence may not necessarily help you with ROI, but it will help you establish what is working for your business and what’s not.

I hope this helps.
  • Alyssa
    Know your audience. Post interesting and relevant and don't forget to interact. People want to connect with you. In addition to that, start testing the waters on social media and when you get traction on a platform, stick with that platform and really focus on building a following of those users before expanding. Focused energy gets you further in my experience.
  • Hamda
    Hello,

There are a lot of advices here. Thank you for help.
  • jake81
    There are plenty of ways on how to increase your online presence. You may want to utilize all or pick the basics in order to reach your goals.

An intuitive and user friendly website that is SEO optimized is a huge factor. You may wanna add content regulary by setting up a blog within your website. Your blog posts should be SEO rich, well-written and helpful so you can keep your existing audience entertained and gain new ones at the same time. Make sure that you build a connection to your audience or target market by using the various social media platforms. Even building relationships with other bloggers in the same niche as yours will strongly help.
  • Rabia Riaz
    Hey, if you need more assistance then contact me directly....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)