• Sherry
    Hi, I already have a wordpress website hosted in wordpress.org

I am talking with another company for shifting my website.

Recently I am informed about the SSL certificate.
    Actually, have no idea about the process or the price.

I was wondering to know the formal procedures if I take your service and want to shift. Also need to install SSL Certificate on my wordpress.

And how much that cost would be? And what would be the procedure?
  • Faisal Asghar
    HI Sherry
    Try contacting the support about SSL Certificates.
  • Rabia Riaz
    Hey Sherry,
    It's good to see that you recognized that you need an SSL Certificate for your website. You can see that in this package it is already included:
    https://www.hello.co/Hosting

By the way, you still have a chance to contact to support and ask help in this regards.
  • Sherry
    Thank you Rabia.

On your suggested https://www.hello.co/Hosting I get another term "New York Hosting"

Can anybody please explain the term "New York Hosting" ?
    Attachment
    Sherry (34K)
  • Admin
    Hi Sherry!

If you are hosting your website at Wordpress, they should be able to help you with the installation of the SSL Certificate. In general, it should be your hosting provider the entitty that assists in this installation.

Your hosting provider may or may not offer digital certificates. If they do offer digital certificates you may face a situation in which they will only install SSL Certificates provided by themselves and refuse to install an SSL from a third party.

If we are your hosting provider we are happy to:

- help you with getting the SSL Certificate (You may also get your SSL Certificate from any vendor you find online. There are several and you can find them by Googling: "SSL Certificates")
    - help you with the installation of the SSL Certificate in your Hosting

Contact us at for more information.

Most likely we will be unable to assist in the installation of a certificate if the hosting is not provided by us.

Most likely we will be able to help with anything regarding SSL if your hosting account is provided by us.

Finally, please note that our Hositng packages do not include the SSL Certificates. This would be an independent service.

Thank you!

Admin
    Hello Internet
    Domain registration service - www.hello.co
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Thanks for such useful information @admin
  • Rabia Riaz
    I hope that admins answer was enough to satisfy your question.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)