• Eric Clifford
    I can't make up my mind. Anyone here wants to share their review? I am really interested in signing up for a website. I need your input friends. X-)
    1. Yes or no? (15 votes)
        Yes, its the right decision
        100%
        No, i better not
          0%
  • Hamda
    Hello,

I advice you to sing up. Try and you are free to decide.
  • mari
    I'd sign up if its me. As far as I know the price is really affordable. I haven't sign up yet since I am still thinking about what niche would be good and what domain name should I use. It's a bit of a challenge to decide since I want the website into something that I could monetize sooner or later.
  • Eric Clifford
    Thanks guys @Hamda @mari.

I need more votes though. I'm still not that convinced
  • Faye
    Hi @Eric Clifford. You wouldn’t know unless you try. I’m still reading the features of Hello internet. So far, I’m impressed. I’m planning to sign up soon. I’m just waiting for other feedbacks from the users who have already signed up. Inform me if you’ve made up your mind.
  • M Noman Ajmal
    @Eric Clifford I was also in a confusion before signup but you never no unless you signup. They are efficient and reasonable.
    Regards,
    M Noman Ajmal
  • Rabia Riaz
    I would say should not ask instead you must Sign Up Now!
  • Eric Clifford
    Thanks for the support guys. Have you signed up though? How was it so far?

@Rabia Riaz @M Noman Ajmal @Faye @mari @Hamda
  • Rabia Riaz
    Your welcome Eric. Hopefully, all of your problems have been resolved.
  • Eric Clifford
    I didnt get a lot of inputs though. It would be helpful if anyone could share. Thanks in advance!!!
  • SRami
    You should sign up, Hello.co offers a great service with awesome features that could get you started and support you on your chosen path.

Good Luck.

Regards,
    Rami
  • Majid Younis
    Hi Guys,

I agree with all of you. @Eric I think the best thing to do is to go ahead and try out our service :) you can register a domain with us, get to know the platform ( Which in my opinion is very easy to use) and request a free email account and hosting service or the site builder integration for the first year.

We bring the tools that you need in order to start this new adventure, just jump aboard and begin.

Best,

Majid
  • Eugen Lewis
    great to see you on this forum. I also came across this site a few weeks ago and I don't regret it. This forum is a great place to learn about website hosting, domains, and various technical issues related to website maintenance. So, I think the answer to your question is definitely YES.

By the way, if you're really interested in buying a domain, hosting for websites or email hosting, you can find important information to get started here: https://www.hello.co/Pricing
  • jake81
    Sign up as there's no harm in trying! I've voted to go for it so you'd be able to learn more about the website offerings, as well as be able to easily access your account once you have availed their products and packages. The pricing is very competitive and the packages are attractive so I think there's no problem signing up. :)
  • Bappy
    Yes, i strongly recommend you to sign up..... You can start from here (hello).....
  • Umair Abbas
    @Eric Clifford There's no reason to say no. You must signup for a new website before it's too late. Hello is one of the best places to start with, so don't waste your precious time :)
  • Kemi Ojo
    Hey Eric, you've got my vote :). Just go ahead and sign up.
  • Eric Clifford
    Thanks guys. Does this mean that all of you subscribed already?
  • Sanzida Aktrr
    I suggest you to sign up first, then take your decision correctly. Good luck
  • Kapil
    I would suggest you to give it a try, Hello.co is a nice place to start with, so signup without any doubt. I had a great experience that's why I'm recommending you to do so.
  • Alyssa
    I think that everyone here has encouraged you to go ahead and give it a go! I agree. I think that the best way to know is to start. :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)