• jake81
    I very much hope that www.hello.co offers SSL certificates. I have recently found out that there are actually free SSL certificates available. I do not have an idea about these free ones, the legitimacy, safety or if they are absolutely fine.

Anyone here in the forum who have used a free SSL certificate? How was it? I will be contacting Hello's Support team for an update regarding SSL certificates but would also want to know if anyone here had an experience using the free one. Any advantages or disadvantages? Your inputs will be very helpful. Thanks in advance! Have a good one.
  • Hamda
    Hello,

You can contact support for more information about that.
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Hello Jake81
    Unfortunately Hello.co does not offer SSL certificate but it is important to mention here that on Hello.co FAQ's they said to contact and they may be able to help you with this.. I don't think it will be free but think it is worth giving a try.
  • Syamraj K
    Yes Jake, there are Free SSL's Providing Institutions, one of the legitimate & most trust worthy one I found was "Let's Encrypt". It is completely free and you can find more information about it in the below link.

Url : https://letsencrypt.org/

That's an Organization created with some of the major Brands out there, like Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox, Cisco, Shopify etc. making it a good brand to trust for. Checkout the image below for the full set of Partners.

12342.JPG
    Attachment
    12342 (52K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)