• jake81
    I want to purchase a package from Hello Internet. I plan to use my dad's credit card. Do you require the name that appears on the credit card be the same as the name to be used in registering for a domain?

• Saurabh VijAccepted Answer
    Hi Jake - Yes, the credit card name must be same as name used for billing purposes.
  • jake81
    Thank you for clarifying. I'd love to have my name and details in registering but need to use my dad's credit card so looks like I'd be using his name for registration. I'll try setting up a PayPal account though, but will look and see if I have any other options. Thank you for your assistance. (Y)
  • Victor
    I advise to setup a PayPal account, is a very easy process to do and probaly you will use it in the future anyway. :D
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Paypal is an easy and fast way. You can use it in future as well.
  • Olivia
    Yup. Another vote for PayPal if you do not have a credit card. Although you can certainly use your dad's credit card and I assume he won't mind either, it'll be ideal if you register using your own name so using a payment method under your name will spare you and your dad from all the hassle. :) Good luck!
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Hi Jake81
    Yes the name needs to be same.
  • mari
    I agree with Olivia. You'll have less worries if everything is under your name especially if you are paying for something.
  • Admin
    Hi Jake!

You may be able to complete the process but it may trigger an alert in our system and your services may not get activated.

As suggested by other folks here, best option is to get a Paypal account and have everything match in the account and the payment method information.

Admin Hello Internet
    Hello.co - Domain registration service
  • Marileen
    I got my first payment in Paypal however, the fund will not be available in the next day, it says that I need to wait 21 days and there are requirements if i want to expedite the availability of the funds.
  • mari

As far as I know, you can fund your Paypal personally if you want to use it for purchase. There are a lot of Paypal exchangers out there where you can get Paypal funds but I think it is with a small percentage fee (you know business thesedays). If you can't fund it then I guess, you need to follow Paypal's instructions for your fund's availability.
  • Hamda
    Hi Jake81,

Of course yes!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)