• Tuan
    And is there just one notification or several?
  • Hamda
    Hello,

I don't know exactly, You can contact support. But, don't worry. If you don´t renew a domain name, it will get deleted 30 days after its expiration date. The system will allow you to renew your domain 30 days after expiration. If after 30 days you have not yet renewed the domain name, the system will start the deletion process. After the 30 days, you may not renew the domain name. You may restore it for an increased Price within the next 30 days.
  • mari
    I am not sure how domain expiration notifications works here in Hello.co but its probably same with the other domain providers too. Based on experience under a different domain provider, I received notifications regarding updating my payment information, couple of months before the expiration date. I did received an email telling me to renew the domain, one month before the expiration date and I think there are some email notifications again after that. If you failed to pay it on time, you still have a chance to renew it within the grace period of 30 days.
  • JayR

Based on my experience they notify within a week before the domain expires. But to make sure ask Hello Internet Support at and they´ll answer your doubts.

Hope this to be useful. ;)
    - JayR
  • Olivia
    It depends on the registrar as to how far in advance they send notifications and reminders for domains that are going to expire soon. From what I remember, I got emails a few weeks before my domain was about to expire. Hello does send out reminders which is great. I have confirmed it and it's a huge relief because it allows you to avoid any inconveniences (for you and your audience' part) if you forgot to renew your domain. You may find this related thread useful http://forum.hello.co/discussion/19/do-you-send-a-reminder-to-renew-a-domain-thats-expiring-soon#Item_3
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)