• Trupti
    Hello,

Can I use .in domain with my Hosting Account? Please advise.

Thanks..
  • M Noman Ajmal
    I think that should not be a problem!
  • Mike
    Hi Trupti,
    Hope you are fine, Yes definitely you could use .in domain as it seems fine as far as I am concerned (Y) .

Thanks
  • Hamda
    I thnik that you can.
  • Syamraj K
    Not at all, There is no such restriction pertaining to Top-Level Domain (TLD).

You can very use .in Domain Name.
  • JayR

Check first its availability here https://www.hello.co/ if you're purchasing it thru Hello Internet.

Hope this to be useful. ;)
    - JayR
    Attachment
    he (89K)
  • Sudipta
    Hi Trupti,

There are an array of domains such as .IN, .net. .NYC, .CC, .click, .co, .com etc. You are free to choose from them based on your business requirement. While .co, .com, .in works well for almost all kinds of business domains, .click is great for business where users are required to click on specific links for generating online revenue. Hope this has helped in clearing your doubt.

Regards
    Sudipta
  • Trupti
    Thank you for sharing information
  • Kapil
    Yes @Trupti,
    You can use .in domain with your account. There's no such restriction for it. In case of any issue you can also contact the support team of hello.co for help.
  • Bappy

yes, you Can use '.in' domain with your Hosting Account in hello.co ; There is no problem. It will be easier to control for you. you will get some special feature of hello.co in control panel. And you will get the 24/hrs support for your help.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)