• Saurabh Vij
    Hi, I'm working on re-designing a 10 year old personal website. I used to just code simple HTML by hand but now I'm thinking about maybe buying a real web design app. Any suggestions for the same?
  • Faisal Asghar
    Hi @Saurabh Vij
    Try Adobe Muse. It provides a simple drag and drop interface to build your website. It also has a specialized feature for mobile website design. No coding required at all.
  • Bappy

yes, you can try adobe muse. this is really very interesting website builder. you can also use WordPress for building this type of website. Though it is free, it is very popular and it has many privileges like a premium builder.

It has many tools for easier your work. It has an interesting privilege that will help you to make this website.

From this, you can make your website easily and you can design your website for a different device. that means if you visit your website from the smartphone you will view mobile version o your website and if you visit it from laptop or PC you will view the PC version of your website.

I think this will very helpful for you.
  • M Noman Ajmal
    Hello Saurabh
    Adobe Muse was one of the first ones I tried.Though I used other as well but its feature of drag and drop makes it easy to use. Although I coudln't explore many of its feature yet I would recommend it to you
    Regards,
    M Noman Ajmal
  • Josie B
    Interesting. I never heard of Adobe muse. I will have to keep that in mind. I have no website yet, just a blog and I just used to templates and themes found on the internet.
  • mohamed
    you can use famous webbuilder in wordpress like Divi builder to make anything do you want .
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hello Internet Forum!

Hello Internet Forum - Know an answer? Answer by signing up ;)